Friday, October 8, 2021

I Am Sulah Mawejje, This Is A Sneak Peek Into My Week 4th/10/2021 to 10th/10/2021

How My Typical Week At The Nature Network Group Resource Center Looks Like: 4th/10/2021 to 10th/10/2021

I sit down on my bed to take toll of how weeks at our combined use house are experienced.

I find myself listening to Sam smith's music and humming some songs by this famous English Artist. I enjoy all the albums but particularly  in the lonely hour and love goes  in Stereo make my emotional groove.

I feel a power of liveliness coursing through my body as I listen to the music. At the same I have this clarity of mind. A question crosses my mind making me reflect about this week.

On Monday, I made a list of activities to do for the day. I journal and ever since I took up the practice, I find I can appreciate my life even better. We have what we call self-care, self-worth and  self-esteem moments. I find  journaling is both the process and validator making me find my wholeness. I find me every time I write and recognize myself. I also find how I contribute to a greater experience of life through social capital contribution.

Caring for self enables me to gain and maintain a mental, emotional, spiritual and physical preparation and to be ready to take on roles that make me a beneficiary as well as a leader at the Nature Network Group Resource Center.

I am an assistant to the Co-Executive Director of the Nature Network Group as well as the accountant. Below is my journal.

Monday: Personal Administration, breakfast, check my contacts book for a builder, order for the Poultry House building materials, travel to town to identify a truck to bring the materials, generate the Tuesday meeting agenda, liaise with the in-coming ED about recurrent operations at the Resource Center, me-time, prepare for classes, dinner and rest.

Tuesday: Personal Administration, breakfast, check on members, arrangements to engage in House chores such as House and yard/compound cleaning, the team trims the hedge, collects all trash and we make a garbage collection point ringed with stones, the Poultry House building is progressing as planned, check in with in-coming ED, in-coming ED arrives and we clean all the washrooms together, we set up for the Nature Network Group meeting, it is the in-coming ED's inaugural and Welcome meeting, end of meeting and participants have lunch, departure for Independence Day celebration preparations, me-time, classes, supper, rest.

Wednesday: Wakey, wakey, checking messages, liaise with Poultry House builder, source chicken mash for growers, get in touch with brooder and make order for 100 chicks, liaise with ED, check in on members, set up for the Nature Network Group Independence Day mood celebration, in-coming ED checks on me about updates, have lunch, check in on members going to perform during the Uganda Independence Day celebration, me-time, classes, supper and rest.

Thursday: wakey, wakey,  Personal Administration, breakfast, check in on members, pay house rent, check food stock, generate reports to be presented to ED, receive chicken mash bags, consultation meeting with ED on house grocery and internet funds, me-time, classes, supper and rest time.

Friday: wakey, wakey, Personal Administration, breakfast, check in on members, updates on arrangements for Independence Day celebrations at the Serena Hotel, checking in with ED about Sunday's meeting, arrangements for zoom meeting session for those who may not attend in person, check in with builder, arrangements to store chicken mash in dry place, prepare Poultry House for Chicken move-in, me-time, classes, supper and rest.


Saturday: Wakey, wakey, Personal Administration, breakfast, check in on members, arrangements for Independence Day celebrations, travel to celebration venue, return home, rest.

Sunday: Wakey, wakey, Personal Administration, breakfast, check in on members, meeting, lunch, me-time, supper, rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nature Network Group (TNNG) Gardening Project November 2021 to October 2022

Title:  Establishing Gardens As A Livelihood Project For Refugees November 2021 to October 2022  Introduction:  An half an acre garden can p...