Friday, October 22, 2021

My Freaky Friday Report! Oh Where Do The Days Go To?

Freaky Friday 

I am Sulah Mawejje, the Assistant to the Director and I am a proud member at The Nature Network Group. 

My week kicked off on Monday (18th/10/2021) at 8:00am and now I am taking you through the activity run up to Friday (22nd/10/2021) .

I woke up at 8:00am ,did my skin routine ,brushed my teeth and had my breakfast. 

Monday:
[  ] House Shopping activity conducted by house manager and treasurer(sulah,Samuel &Brian).
[  ] Residents Serwadda and Chris helped sulah to unload the shopped food from the car.
[  ] Scheduled organisation meeting. 
[  ] Anja Scheduled the TGNC meeting with the 5 CBO's involved. 


Tuesday:

Wakey, wakey.....skin self-care!

[  ] General cleaning at the shelter happened, all residents involved in and was spearheaded by the house manager.
[  ] We got a gig and our camera was hired out. This was authorised by sulah and Brian.
[  ] ORAM implementation meeting happened and all the 5 CBO's attended.
[  ] Organisation meeting happened though Madrine still was absent Without formal communications.
[  ] Tom Muyunga Mukasa to deliberate on the set date for the policy training at the shelter and a feedback to be given by Wednesday evening. 
[  ] Sulah will be away for a week from 24th till 31 Oct. 

Wednesday:

Wake up and do my selfcare routine.


[  ] ORAM signed the sub agreement and hopefully money will be by refcea on Monday next week.
[  ] Bella from ORAM contacted madrine on behalf Nature Network, they want to hire the photography &Videography team to Cover their events .
[  ] Zoom meeting scheduled today at 5pm est ..didn't happen though.

-The team and I mobilised a birthday party for a resident samalie which was intended to show her with love and bonding. 

Thursday:

Woke up.

Spiritual moment.

Skin care!

[  ] The much looked forward to zoom call with Bella from ORAM didn't happen. We hope to get more updates soon. Plan B is to make rearrangements as well as check in with Tom.

Friday:

Woke up!

Spiritual moment!

Skin care!

Dy personal administration activities and later check in on members.

Work before self is what fuels the Nature Network team to serve the community.

I read over the past reports and check in with Tom for validation. Tom asks me to read over the previous meeting report to check any needed edits.

I hope Friday ends well.

1 comment:

The Nature Network Group (TNNG) Gardening Project November 2021 to October 2022

Title:  Establishing Gardens As A Livelihood Project For Refugees November 2021 to October 2022  Introduction:  An half an acre garden can p...